|Address||812 Kiyomachi, Tosu City, Saga 841-0034|
Same day ticket sales
Time: 3.5 hours before the game starts and after the end of the game (normal)
Place: Besides Sagan Dreams office
*The times displayed are only an indication and may differ to actual times.
If traveling by car
- From Fukuoka
- Take Route 3 towards Kurume, turn right at the north entrance of the industrial estate (approximately 2.5 km straight on from Tosu Interchange past the intersection to Hime) and keep going straight to the stadium.
- From Kumamoto and Kurume
- Take Route 3 towards Fukuoka and at the north entrance of the industrial estate (3.5 km from Houmangawa) turn left. Keep straight until you reach the stadium.
- From Saga and Nagasaki
- Take Route 3 toward Tosu (approximately 40 minutes from Saga), go straight for about 2 km after turning right in front of Tosu City Office.
Turn right at Sonezaki Intersection and travel along Route 3 towards Kurume for about 1 km. After turning right at the north entrance of the industrial estate, keep going straight until the stadium.
Number of carparks
|Carpark No. 1 *Authorized personnel||200 vehicles|
|Carpark No. 2 *Authorized personnel and those with one year pass||300 vehicles|
|Carpark No. 3 *One year pass holders||150 vehicles|
|Carpark No. 4 *General use||300 vehicles|
|Carpark No. 5 *General Use||200 vehicles|
|Carpark No. 6 *Priority for large buses||50 vehicles|
|Paid Parking1（Station East Carpark）||285 vehicles|
|Paid Parking2（Tosu Station Multi-story carpark）||283 vehicles|
|Paid Parking3（Carpark next to Tosu Gas）||90 vehicles|
About Park and Ride *The carpark in front of the station
The roads around the stadium are expected to be heavily congested.
So as not to cause traffic congestion please use the park and ride system if you come by car or use public transport when you come to the stadium.
- Shin Tosu Station (Parking available for approx. 600 vehicles).
- The carpark adjacent to the station is open 24 hours with a cost of 100 yen every 12 hours
Only one station (160 yen) to access is easy from Tosu Station
- Yoshinogari Park Station (Parking available for approx. 34 vehicles)
- The carpark adjacent to the station is open 24 hours with a cost of 300 yen every 12 hours
Four stations to Tosu (approx. 14 minutes and 270 yen) it is in a convenient location.
- Kurume Station (Parking available for approx. 300 vehicles)
- The carpark adjacent to the station is open 24 hours with a cost of 400 yen every 24 hours
It boasts easy access being only 2 stops away from Tosu Station (220 yen).
*Car parking spaces are limited, so traffic congestion is expected. We recommend using public transport.
*Carpark 5 will be used as priority parking for large buses.
*We cannot assume responsibility for accidents that occur in the carparks.